St. Regis Condominium Association
Board of Directors Meeting
June 28, 2014, 1:00 p.m.
The Penthouse at St. Regis Condominiums
1030 E. Ocean Blvd.
Long Beach, CA 90802
1. Call Meeting to Order and Check for Quorum
2. Approve Minutes of 5/2/14 as e-mailed
3. Approve Rules as Presented to Membership via Mailing, May 22, 2014
a. Move In Fee
b. Pet Fee
e. Unit Modifications
f. Windows & Walls
g. Elevator and Entrance Guidelines
4. Adjourn to Executive Meeting
(Sole purpose of Executive Meeting is to approve the Minutes of
Executive Meeting of May 2, 2014)
ANNUAL MEETING (Rescheduled)
June 28, 2014, 2:00 p.m.
The Penthouse, St. Regis Condominiums
1030 E. Ocean Boulevard, Long Beach, CA 90802
1. Registration opens at 2:00 p.m.
2. Call to order and check for quorum
3. Close the polls
4. Approve Minutes of 2013 (copies on chairs)
5. Introduce new owners
6. Review and approve 2014 Budgets (as mailed)
7. Changes & Improvements
a. Renovation & Grants
b. Building Maintenance
c. City cooperation steps to beach
d. South Passenger Elevator
8. Electrical at the St. Regis
9. Increased Owner Occupancy
10. Open Forum:
Members in good standing are free to speak on any matter of interest to the
community. Members must observe rules of decorum and not disrupt the meeting.
Each person will have three minutes to speak. If they are in the middle of a
sentence when time is called, they may finish their thought before sitting down.
The time guidelines ensure that others will have an opportunity to speak.
Speakers may not allot their time to someone else.
12. Election Results
Newly elected board members may be asked to remain for a brief Executive